Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Getting crushed by my first ever CRUSH - part 1

It was a beautiful morning. Sun shining bright through those dew drops who gave such a fresh look to those green trees. I could have sat and admired the place if not for the maths exam in couple hours :-(.Sitting by the college canteen stairs, I opened my book, hoping that I remember all that I had studied the previous night.

There she was, under the shadow of one of those fresh looking trees. As I looked at her for the first time these were the thoughts that passed my mind: “ woooooooow what a homely face shes got? Never seen her before….oh shit maths exam in sometime…wonder why I have never seen her before. What a shame, you have been studying in this college for a year now and have’nt seen this beautifull gal?...oh maan did I learnt that differential equation crap properly? Well its going to be asked only for 10 marks, I can easily leave it in choice…oooooooooh look at her smile wat a simple gal? she looks awesome. look at her talkig to her friends. wow what a beauty?…oh shit the maths exam....”

Yah and so….began my first crush story. I thought it began with this “never-seen-before” bang. Bigger bangs were yet to come. In the next month and a half, I got to know a few more stuff about her…she has been commuting in the same bus route as mine this whole year. What kind of a guy would miss that kind of a gal for one whole year inspite of being in the same bus?.

Bigger bang was just round the corner as the college reopened for our second year. Apparently, the lecturer who corrected my maths paper found that the answer sheet did not weigh enough for me to be given atleast 45/100,hence it was decided I should carry it as an arrear. The shame of getting an arrear would soon vanish upon hearing that my much intelligent schoolmate had also flunked in the same paper(what a sadist I was?). Now the maths paper was taken care of, how am I gonna take care of this crush?

One of those days as I was playing volleyball with my classmates, I saw her walking along with her friends towards the college exit. Everyone knew she had to pass us as she exits the college. And as she passed, my team mate managed to make a miss hit. Down went the ball towards the ground. In the next split second, I saw myself diving to the ground and hitting the ball just enough for it roll across the net. While the other team looked stunned, my friends who quickly realized what was going on started singing my praise. And yes…along with my praise came those magic words in the form of whispers…”She saw it man. Im sure she was totally impressed with that”…which sounded like Hariharan singing into my ears(err…crap. Lets say it sounded great to me).

To be continued...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kripa..antha college dessert la unaku fresh trees a? too much..maths exam la arrear vanginaprum um ava mela unaku crush a?
anyways i dont think there was such a beautiful girl in our college (except me)
so romba scene podathey..

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kripa said...

geetha...namba college manathe...ippadi public-a vangadhe. Thr were lots of pretty gals, guess U were too busy wit Ur other work(oggling @ the opp sex):P

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home