Sunday, August 06, 2006

Swami and his friends....

R.K.Narayan's Malgudi days was one of my favourite books. If you had read this book, it had this little indian village called malgudi located somewhere in karnataka. In the book, my favourite chapters were the one which involved swami and his friends. If I came across one, I would have read it 4-5 times enjoying every line of it, only to come back read it again the next day. Well here is this blogger who reminds me of swami. Looks like R.K.Narayan's swami has started writting by himself. And it seems like he might even beat RKN in this....
http://wittyknight.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Unanchored Sails said...

hi i am huge fan of RK Narayan. He uses such simple langage and weaves magic...

now let me go read this guys blog...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home