Thursday, August 10, 2006

Getting crushed by my first ever CRUSH - part 2

Only god knows if she really noticed all that, but what I do know is that: fueled by such support from my dear friends, I would think about her day and night, write stupid poems (I knew I was bad it), try searching her in yahoo, write crappy algorithms to find her phone number when all that I had to do was pick my phone and ask my classmate for it, on the first given opportunity jump onto her bus, dedicate those wonderfully written ARR songs in her name (As if I wrote them!), sitting and talking to my dear friends about her all day, everyday. Don’t know if I did anything usefull at all in those two and a half years. So finally I decided that this is it, no more thoughts about her, because its definitely not going to workout between us(actually it was more of a grapes are sour thing here…No guts…No girl).

One fine day, I got to know that she has finally found her match. There she was going around with her new found love. He looked ‘ok’. Its possible that me and him were in the same boat in matters pertaining to her. Only thins is he probably decided its time to open up to her, while I was still rowing that sinking boat. “Good job buddy, you did great” with a heavy heart I congratulated him in my mind.

Once out of all those thoughts, I realized I have no problems talking to her. The shyness inside me suddenly seemed to have vanished into thin air. Though I realized all this, I never tried it. So on another fine day while casually getting introduced to her (after two and a half years!!!), I would ask her for her birthday treat. With absolutely no hesitation at all she would say “YES”. “WHAT THE…..?” she said a yes??? I couldn’t believe my ears. Speaking to her for the first time and shes already agreed to give me a treat? That yes, my friends, was echoed to all my friends so that they never forget to remind me that “SHE said a YESSSSS”.

to be continued...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now im all curious to know wat hapenned after that!!!

7:06 AM  
Blogger if_tomm_comes said...

Why do I think I know this anon too well? :)))

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kripa said...

@anon: will let u knw soon:)

@if_tomm_comes: 'too well' is too much I guess. 'well' wud hav been more apt:)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home