Saturday, November 18, 2006

Talent in the blood...

Influenced by the stories about war she has been reading, my lil sis has written this beautifull piece. Listening to the inner meanings hidden in those lines, I felt proud and happy. So, for once I thought I should stop bragging about myself(:P)...n instead brag about someone this close(:)).Here goes...

Horrible is this world,
terrible is one's life.
Many bring diversity from unity,
reasoning it as unity in diversity.

Life here is the sea,
Death here is its shore.
To say people live here is absurd.
To just call them alive is what I've preferred.

Hunger here, is not
for food, but for Money.
Alas! Abandoned and driven
are those who have no penny.

Popularity is what we
thirst for, not for water.
Be it or its slave,
call it our motto or whatever.

I dont like living here,
as I breathe only Fear.
But to live here Im forced.
Maybe thats how I was Cursed!

-Ashwathi Meethan
(lil sis of Kripa...now tats the most important part in this post(:P))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one!!! Atleast someone in the fmly is talented ;)...phew...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

This is wonderful!

Beautiful lines, Ashwathi.

I hold a difference of opinion with the last line. 'being cursed'
We chose to live like this. All what is happening is caused my the choices of people.

Keep putting your thoughts down.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Alex,
12 years from when I wrote this, I agree with you completely.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home